Tremble Clefs San Diego
Come Sing With Us!
Tremble Clefs San Diego is a fun and free, therapeutic singing program for people living with Parkinson’s and their care partners and is generously supported by a community grant from the Parkinson’s Foundation. Under the guidance of a professional choral director, we sing popular songs along with active movement that provides singers with benefits that may relieve common symptoms of the disease.
- Vocal warm-up and exercises, chorus singing and movement practice
- Improved vocal strength and flexibility
- Improved swallowing
- Live piano and instrument accompaniment
- Socialization and community
- 2-hour weekly sessions with refreshments
- No singing experience/ audition required
- 3 convenient locations
To download and print a high-quality information flyer (PDF) or find a location near you, visit trembleclefs.com
This program is supported by a community grant from the Parkinson’s Foundation and the generous support of The Parkinson’s Association of San Diego, North County Parkinson’s Support Group, donors, members, family, and friends.
Usual Number of Choral Ensemble Singers: 26-50 persons
Audition Required: No
Rehearsal Time: Afternoon
Singer's Participation: Volunteer